Thursday, October 11, 2018

Backpedaling

So yeah, I guess I got a little overconfident when I posted about Beating the Fatigue. It's definitely not beaten, and I am confounded and frustrated by it. I did have initial success with the combination of exercise and meditation (which I continue), but I definitely reached a plateau. And I still get setbacks. If I do too much OR if I have a lot of stress, it's like landing on the "Go Back 4 Spaces" block. Or 7 spaces or 10. Then I have to start all over building up my stamina.

I can't figure it out. Why am I still so tired? Have any of you PPPDers out there experienced this? If so, PLEASE leave a comment. I would love to compare notes with you!

One web site I read mentioned that PPPD may be a component of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If anyone has any info about that, I would LOVE to hear it. Too tired to write more.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment