Friday, January 26, 2018

A Heartfelt Thank You

I can't go any further with this blog without stopping to give some huge thank yous.

flight from Flickr via Wylio
© 2011 josephdepalma, Flickr | CC-BY | via Wylio
Thank you to all my family for your love and support through all of this. To my siblings who surprised us with a huge financial gift to allow us to travel to Minnesota to go to the Mayo Clinic. I'll never be able to thank you enough.

Thank you to my friends at Trinity Valley School for all the meals, the cards, gifts, emails and well wishes. It helped so much to feel your support.
Happy Meal from Flickr via Wylio
© 2013 Alan Levine, Flickr | CC-BY | via Wylio

Thank you to my grandkids for all the sweet hugs and "Hope you feel better soon, Gigi."s. Every one touched my heart.

To my daughter and son-in-law, I don't think I can count all the ways you have helped. The adjustable bed so I could sleep upright, the new TVs, so we could retire the old ones to the Smithsonian, and a million other thoughtful gifts to help me. Plus all your time and physical help doing everything I couldn't do. I couldn't thank you enough in ten lifetimes.

And to my amazing husband who has sacrificed everything, who does everything for me, who gives all day every day, puts up with my frustrations, encourages me and always tells me the truth. You are my rock and the love of my life, and I'm glad every day that you're mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment